New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

What to Expect When Enrolling Your Child

 A parent or guardian must be present when enrolling a new student(s). When you enter the main office ask to speak with a School Counselor. They will provide you with the necessary paperwork to complete and collect the appropriate documentation and identification.

  All official records will be requested from previous school upon eligibility to enroll, however not having all the required documents will delay the enrollment process.

What to Bring:

 Parent/Guardian Identification: Identification required from the parent or guardian enrolling the student

 Proof of Residence: This document must match the address that you use to register your child. Ex: Lease/ Mortgage, Cable, Car Registration, Car Insurance, Bank Statement, Paystub with address.

 Proof of Guardianship: If a student does not reside with their natural or adoptive parent(s), proof of legal guardianship approval through the court system is required

 Proof of Immunization: South Carolina law requires all students provide immunization information

 Official Withdrawal Documentation Documentation of proper withdrawal from previous school including most recent grades and standardize test scores (if possible) must be provided.

Student's Birth Certificate

 Special Service Records (if applicable): Students receiving special services as part of their Individualized Education Program (IEP) or Section 504 Plan are asked to bring the most current copy of their documentation. Special services and accommodations may not be provided until records are received and reviewed.